My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up myself a 2007 Compass Rallye two weeks ago...silver....2.4L VVT. I owned a 2005 Rocky Mountain Edition Wrangler previously but just had a baby in the end of August and I had to move on to something more family friendly and I like the Compass so I snatched one up. Paid 11k for it with 20k miles on it, a good steal from a certified pre-owned dealship...sometimes it pays to do what I do.

Anyways, I see there are a lot of folks from Canada on here...my wife is from Fredericton NB, but we live down in Philadelphia Pennsylvania now....she can't wait to move back, and I can't wait to move there myself...beautiful country.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome my friend and yes indeed beautiful country it is............

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to Jeep Compass Forum, welcome in advance should you guys move up to Canada . . . New Brunswick is really beautiful, and best for lobsters.

·
Registered
381 Posts
If you move to Saskatchewan it's good for....... snow....... I got nothing

·
Registered
656 Posts
If you move to Saskatchewan it's good for....... snow....... I got nothing
You got . . . ah, wheat fields?
Lobsters to the east, wheat fields to the west . . .
Smokey01, you gotta come up with something better than wheat to attract us to Regina. It is a long drive to see the wheat fields. (even in a Compass) LOL.

·
Registered
381 Posts
If it's fields you want, we have the golden wheat fields, blue flax fields, yellow canola. To the north we have beautiful pine trees reaching for the skies. We also have a desert. There's some nice scenery here if you know where to look. I just like snow. (We also have endless rivers and lakes if you like to canoe ;))

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Smokey said:

We also have endless rivers and lakes if you like to canoe
That's It............I2 will go bonkers again.....................heading to Sask......:D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Why do you think I added it, he needed some reason to come here

·
Registered
656 Posts
Did I hear RIVERS and LAKES, endless RIVERS and LAKES?
. . . and tall pines . . . mmmmmmm . . . . I am so there!
BUT . . . SNOW . . . urg!
Got enough of that here, wish I could redirect some of that which we get here to make you more happy over there.

·
Registered
348 Posts
If it's fields you want, we have the golden wheat fields, blue flax fields, yellow canola. To the north we have beautiful pine trees reaching for the skies. We also have a desert. There's some nice scenery here if you know where to look. I just like snow. (We also have endless rivers and lakes if you like to canoe
Very poetic Smoke, among your many other talents do you also moonlight as a travel writer?

·
Registered
381 Posts
One of the many ways you know you've been around actors and playwrights too long. I should take a vacation away from the theatre for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts