My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just bought a 2020 Trailhawk! Excited to start modding and having fun! I've already seen some great ideas on here!

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Welcome! I am green with envy (pardon the pun). It seems anything other than one of the many shades of black, white, and gray are hard to find. When I bought mine there was a green one right next to it and i thought that looked nice. However, it had already been sold. They had a dozen or more Compasses on their lot, but no actual colors, just the boring shades of black, white, and gray.. Mine is too new to mess with but sooner or later I may play with some colored trim. Mine is gray so red or gold comes to mind. I'd like mine to look distinctive but not bizarre.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! I am green with envy (pardon the pun). It seems anything other than one of the many shades of black, white, and gray are hard to find. When I bought mine there was a green one right next to it and i thought that looked nice. However, it had already been sold. They had a dozen or more Compasses on their lot, but no actual colors, just the boring shades of black, white, and gray.. Mine is too new to mess with but sooner or later I may play with some colored trim. Mine is gray so red or gold comes to mind. I'd like mine to look distinctive but not bizarre.
Yeah i got lucky with green. I do love the white as well though. I want to play around with colored trim as well, but the first money I want to put into it is for functional things like roof racks, and a tow hitch. From there we will see! I agree that I want mine to stand out without going over board

1 - 4 of 4 Posts