My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone just joined today. Here is a picture of my 2019 Jeep Compass first time Jeep owner although I’ve wanted one for awhile. Does anyone know where i can find a leveling or lift kit for this year? Ive looked all around and i cant seem to find anything. Let’s see some pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello everyone just joined today. Here is a picture of my 2019 Jeep Compass first time Jeep owner although I’ve wanted one for awhile. Does anyone know where i can find a leveling or lift kit for this year? Ive looked all around and i cant seem to find anything. Let’s see some pictures!

Search function.

·
Super Moderator
1,467 Posts
First off, Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you.

Lundy is right, we have a search box -- however, it's well camouflaged and somewhat misleading. It's at the top of this page, dark gray on a black background, and labeled "search community" so it looks like a search box for other members. Type what you're searching for in that box and you're sure to get some hits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you for the obvious answer and assuming I’m too stupid to understand a search function. I spent a few hour combing through the forums and found nothing about leveling/strut spacer kits....

·
Super Moderator
1,467 Posts
thank you for the obvious answer and assuming I’m too stupid to understand a search function. I spent a few hour combing through the forums and found nothing about leveling/strut spacer kits....
No problem. A lot of people miss it. Witness how many people ask what tire sizes they can use, and how many times the question has been answered.

You might try a new post in the appropriate forum with leveling/strut spacer in the subject line. You might get more readers and therefore more responses.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think I understand your difficulty, there are a few posts talking about lift kits but it sounds like you want a leveling kit. I recall one thread where leveling kits / strut spacers were discussed but I cant seem to find it anymore and the thread was just people trashing leveling kits anyways. Nothing useful.

From what I have seen, there is not a whole lot of support online for people wanting to lift/level their Compass. If you are able to make something work, please update us!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts