My Jeep Compass Forum banner

321 - 340 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone I'm new here just got a Compass CRD Ltd, (my fourth Jeep) missing lots of things, and am trying to fit a reversing camera to aid my Caravan hitching, does any know where I can find the feed to the reversing light in the glove box area?.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am a brand new member. Need some input. I just received a letter from my Jeep dealer stating there is "hidden equity" in my 2012 Compass and that I can use the "hidden equity" to buy a new Compass for $0 down payment and 0% finance charge. Anybody know how this works? Is this a good deal or just a promotion? Would like some information on this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello:
My name is "Murry". I bought my 2008 Compass Rallye sport brand new February 2009. I have been very pleased with my Jeep; it now has 70,000 miles and I am aware that things will begin to wear out. I have been having a rubbing noise in first gear and found this forum when researching this noise. I am curious to know if anyone else is experiencing this noise and if anyone has had this problem checked out. I called the dealership and they will check it out for $85. I am hoping this problem is something covered by my lifetime power-train warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
purchased my first jeep!!! i got a 2007 jeep compass limited 2.4. already replaced a few parts and a ongoing 4x4 light but now im working through the forums to locate the problem and hopefully it will be fixed soon

·
Registered
12 Posts
NEW MEMBER! I picked up a gray 2012 compass latitude 4x4 with CVT tran a few weeks ago. Happy to call Pittsburgh, PA my home. It's mainly the wifes commuter car for work but excited to do a few things to it! Im think going plasti dip the badges and chrome grill inserts this weekend, hope it all goes well. First time for trying Plasti Dip on anything

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

My wife and I bought the first Jeep Compass to be sold in Topeka, KS. We purchased our 07 Compass Sport on December 2, 2006. We have been very happy with the Jeep. My wife has stated "I will always have a Jeep from now on!" Look forward to finding tips on things I can fix myself.

We are in the process of restoring a 74 Challenger. We rebuilt a 64 413 wedge motor that is wicked!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
1st Jeep ever

Hi! Just bought a 2014 Jeep Compass...I am near Atlanta and need to know where to go to get it customized! Want to get Rocky Road lift kit and have no clue where to get it all decked out?!?

If anyone has any referrals please post. thx :think:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm with you, i have never been on a forum...ever...but I am sick of googling when there is a plethora of Jeep owners out here with tons of info!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Introduction to Site

Hello all, just recently bought a 2011 Jeep Compass with the 2.4l engine. Its pearl white with blacked out rims, so far I am running into trouble finding places that sell after market parts mostly the blacked out headlights and such does anyone know of places I should look at for parts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Joined because of engine whine and power train failure

Hi

I'm new here and was just looking for similar issues I experienced after driving 85 miles in Colorado from Denver to the Wyoming/Colorado state line and experienced a whine, then engine light for overheating and the drive train stopped driving before the next exit - so shut her down and called for help.

Mechanics couldn't replicate the problem (even the over-heating).

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
]Just got a 2011 compass, I love it so far. I can't wait to put my own touch on it, going to replace rims and upgrade some things inside. I'm from Marathon, Fl. If anyone have any ideas what to do with it. It's black with alloy rims, dark interior and tinted windows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
giugium from Italy

Good morning everibody.
I'm a new subscriber from Italy.
In the past months, I repeatedly had a look to this fantastic forum because my wife was interested to buy a new Compass.
We bought it few days ago : a 2014 MY, model "North 4wd" engine 2.2 l diesel.
A very nice car that we'll use for the incoming holidays.
we have further 3 cars : a Jaguar X Type and 2 MGs (a MGF and a 1959's MGA coupe).
First impression about the Jeep is very positive, I hope that this will be confirmed in the future.......
yesterday I posted a message in the section relevant to the radio of the car. I've a problem because I was not able to find out the AF function in the RDS.
if someone can help I'll be grateful.

Thanks everibody for this very interesting and complete forum..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello to every one!

I am new member and owner I want to thank all of you for the great info I found in this forum looking forward to help other members as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Just purchased the wife a new 2014 Latitude 4x4 over the weekend. Fun little SUV so far, planning some upgrades to make it look a little bit more agressive once she is broken in a little bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello!!

Hey i am nikki and i own a 2014 compass and i really enjoyed it at first but i have been having some issues just checking to see if anyone else may have the same.... :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
New Illinois Compass Guy

Just bought my first Jeep. 2014 Compass 4x4. Was gonna get a Patriot, but while sitting at the salesguy's desk searching local inventory in my color of choice, someone pulled a Compass up by the window. I/we changed direction. Still couldn't find a new (affordable) one anywhere close, and I bought a used 2014, with 29k miles. Runs good. I put a hitch on it yesterday.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello!

I bought my first Jeep, a 2014 Compass Limited 2.2l Diesel 8 month ago. I live in Italy and I love Jeep.

:wjeep:

Cristian,

321 - 340 of 518 Posts