My Jeep Compass Forum banner

541 - 560 of 582 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here with about a year old Trailhawk in SoCal. Been on trails several times and am thoroughly impressed with this SUVs capabilities.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I have 2012 Jeep Compass White North Edition, I have put a light bar on my roof rack and lights on the bumper through a front license plate bumper. I live in Canada, more specifically from Alberta. Anyone else here from Alberta? Id be interested in doing some cruising!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone, Gregg here from south east Michigan. This is my fifth Jeep (78'CJ-7, 91 XJ, 04 WJ,16 Compass, and now 17.5 Compass), and it has been great. I have been monitoring the "issues" and so far mine has been good. I used a little less than a quart of oil in the 5000 mile interval change ( and she's got over 75K on the clock). My trans sometimes shifts a bit hard into 5th , but from what I understand, it's "normal" by the way it is designed.....I guess.
It drives great, and gets pretty respectful gas mileage.

I have already made a few posts on another page showing some of the things I have done with it.

One of the things I notices on this forum, is that not too many respond to what you post. Has bunch of lookers, but not many (if any) sayers. Unlike the WJ site, and the past F-150 and PT Cruiser sites, I've been on. Pretty quiet here.

Anyway, here is my latest Jeep drivers.
20200216_130211.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! I have 2012 Jeep Compass White North Edition, I have put a light bar on my roof rack and lights on the bumper through a front license plate bumper. I live in Canada, more specifically from Alberta. Anyone else here from Alberta? Id be interested in doing some cruising!!
hello im not from Alberta or even Canada, but i do have a 2014 jeep compass 4x4 Im about to install a Rocky road outfitters lift kit on it and ordered some 235/ 70 R 17 tires just wondering they will fit with out any spacers or rubbing ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi everyone im Castro from TEXAS
Ive had a 2014 jeep compass 4x4 for about 2yrs and about to install a Rocky road outfitters lift kit on it and ordered some 235/ 70 R 17 tires just wondering they will fit with out any spacers or rubbing ?

·
Registered
1 Posts

What's up fellow Compass owners?!! I just got a 2020 4x4 Latitude and am pretty stoked with it. I wish I could fit my golf clubs in the back without putting the rear seat down, but that it is something I will get used to :)

I just ordered some black wheel skins as well to dress it up a bit. I will post some pics later this month after they arrive and I can install them... in the meantime, it is crazy getting a new ride when you can't go anywhere!! Looking forward to going for a real cruise, real soon. Peace... out!! 🏝⛳:cool:

·
962 Posts
hi everyone im Castro from TEXAS
Ive had a 2014 jeep compass 4x4 for about 2yrs and about to install a Rocky road outfitters lift kit on it and ordered some 235/ 70 R 17 tires just wondering they will fit with out any spacers or rubbing ?
Welcome! Ya'd think they'd have thought of golf clubs. Another thing they should have thought of is fitting four tires in there.

·
962 Posts
What's up fellow Compass owners?!! I just got a 2020 4x4 Latitude and am pretty stoked with it. I wish I could fit my golf clubs in the back without putting the rear seat down, but that it is something I will get used to . . . 🏝⛳:cool:
Welcome! I wonder why they didn't think of golf clubs in a vehicle this size. I have the same problem trying to jam my tires in there.

·
962 Posts
Hello all, first time here. Hoping to gain some information on my daughter's '11, other than what I have in the on-line repair manuals. Not a first time Jeep owner either.
Welcome! Glad you found us. I hope you find all the info you need. See ya around the threads.

BTW, if she has the CVT I suggest getting the tranny fluid and filters changed. It should be done every 50-60,000 miles. Owners manual is OTL on that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello All!

I have 2019 Compass Limited with some extras, 1.4 petrol with manual gearbox.
It's my first Jeep. I hope it will go well... ;)

Greetings from Poland!

541 - 560 of 582 Posts