My Jeep Compass Forum banner

621 - 631 of 631 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello from norway, and for al future i apollegise for my bad english😁
i just got a jeep compass 2007 2.0 diesel and 6 tr.manual shifter that died (no crank/no start) for ca one year ago, so now its my problem to get it alive again so hope its many smart members here cause iwe never worked on a jeep before

·
1,123 Posts
hello from norway, and for al future i apollegise for my bad english😁
i just got a jeep compass 2007 2.0 diesel and 6 tr.manual shifter that died (no crank/no start) for ca one year ago, so now its my problem to get it alive again so hope its many smart members here cause iwe never worked on a jeep before
Welcome Olle! I hope you can get your Jeep rolling soon. Many in the US envy your diesel. Diesels are not available here. Maybe someday.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What’s going on. My name is Billy, from Westchester county, New York. I just bought a used 2019 Jazz Blue Pearl Jeep Compass Latitude with very low mileage.
So far (only a day) I’m loving it. Already added a 10” subwoofer for a little extra kick and waiting for amazon for black grill covers to get rid of the chrome on the front. Only other things I want to do is add a light bar either above or below the license plate, rain guards and probably lower it a little to give it a more aggressive stance.
I look forward to learning and seeing what else the community does with their Jeeps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What’s going on. My name is Billy, from Westchester county, New York. I just bought a used 2019 Jazz Blue Pearl Jeep Compass Latitude with very low mileage.
So far (only a day) I’m loving it. Already added a 10” subwoofer for a little extra kick and waiting for amazon for black grill covers to get rid of the chrome on the front. Only other things I want to do is add a light bar either above or below the license plate, rain guards and probably lower it a little to give it a more aggressive stance.
I look forward to learning and seeing what else the community does with their Jeeps.
A1A81EF0-9ED1-47DD-94F4-AF52B87461D1.png I installed a light bar in the lower grill

621 - 631 of 631 Posts