My Jeep Compass Forum banner

681 - 700 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
3 Posts
What’s up y’all, my name is Seth and I just picked up a 19’ Trailhawk in Billet Silver.
Tinted it today and swapped all the interior lights for LEDs. Have my 2” spacers in hand and the 2” lift with 235/65r17 ATs will be here by this weekend. Should be receiving my Pedal commander tomorrow along with my upgraded OEM HID headlights.
looking to go intake and 68mm throttle body and headers with straight pipe into a magnaflow.
loads of other aux lights and rack to come.
[/QUOTE
where did you get your interior led lights? Same for the Spacers? What brand tires did you go with?

·
Registered
2019 Compass Trailhawk
6 Posts
where did you get your interior led lights? Same for the Spacers? What brand tires did you go with?
Got the LEDs off Amazon maybe like $12 plug and play was super easy maybe like 15min after YouTube university DIY video.
Got the spacers off TitanWheel.

·
Registered
2019 compass sport 4x4 6 speed manual
110 Posts
Got the LEDs off Amazon maybe like $12 plug and play was super easy maybe like 15min after YouTube university DIY video.
Got the spacers off TitanWheel.
I also upgraded the interior lights to led, I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member introduction: Hi, I have a 2009 Jeep Compass Limited. I'm looking for the place to post a request for instructions for flushing the CRT transmission. Stephen. Indiana.

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
Welcome! I presume you meant CVT? Good idea to get it flushed and change those filters, too (there are two).

Try using the search box above. It is rather disguised as a dark gray box on the black stripe above where it says "Search Community." I think it should say "Search Site."

If you can't find all the info here, you might check the Patriot and Caliber forums. These all have the same trannies.

·
Registered
2020 1.6 night eagle in hydro blue/black roof
1 Posts
Hello! New member from the U.K., first time Jeep owner. Mine is a 1.6 diesel, hydro blue/black roof night eagle. Having owned many Land Rover freelanders, Its nice not to have pools of oil on my drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
Hello! New member from the U.K., first time Jeep owner. Mine is a 1.6 diesel, hydro blue/black roof night eagle. Having owned many Land Rover freelanders, Its nice not to have pools of oil on my drive.
Welcome! Every make/model has their problems. I hope you have good luck with your Compass!

·
Registered
2012 Jeep Compass with Freedom Drive II
7 Posts
Hi. My name is Sarah M and I am new to this forum. This is my first Jeep Compass.

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
Hi. My name is Sarah M and I am new to this forum. This is my first Jeep Compass.
Welcome! What did you get? Model? Year?

Friendly suggestion since you live in the north country. I don't think much of the OEM tires. I suggest getting dedicated snow tires for winter. AWD is still at the mercy of the tires.

·
Registered
2012 Jeep Compass with Freedom Drive II
7 Posts
Welcome! What did you get? Model? Year?

Friendly suggestion since you live in the north country. I don't think much of the OEM tires. I suggest getting dedicated snow tires for winter. AWD is still at the mercy of the tires.
Thank you. I got a 2012 Jeep Compass Sport with the Freedom Drive II Package. Yes, living n Vermont, we always get winter tires.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
291 Posts
Thank you. I got a 2012 Jeep Compass Sport with the Freedom Drive II Package. Yes, living n Vermont, we always get winter tires.
And welcome from another Vermonter.

Reactions: Sarahm
681 - 700 of 705 Posts