My Jeep Compass Forum banner
701 - 718 of 718 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Jeep Compass Limited
4 Posts
Hi everyone! Got a 2014 Compass Limited yesterday - love it. We live in Cyprus (country, not US city) so I suspect not many of these vehicles here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the Forum from Western India(Gujarat)
I have Jeep Compass Limited AT 2021 bought 2 weeks back.
Beautiful car in dark green.
So far,the Compass in Compass is finicky and the passenger seat with a shopping bag wants a seat belt.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Welcome! I hope someone on here can help you with those finicky problems. Yes, setting much weight on the passenger seat makes the sensor think someone is sitting there. I just put the groceries on the back seat or cargo area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, the compass is fixed. On its own, there was message in Uconnect system with some driving related instructions and once accepted, it mended itself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. Thanks to the Mods for letting me in, good to be here!
I live in DELHI NCR, INDIA and just completed 4 weeks with a Jeep Compass 2021 Limited 80th Anniversary Edition, MT, 2.0D in Minimal Grey. Have run the Jeep about 1000 kms so far.
Drives like a dream and great fun to run on the highway. A few niggles including some odd noises from the dashboard which I am watching to see if they resolve themselves. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Welcome Jeep_Zen! Glad to have you. I hope you and your Jeep have a long happy relationship.

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
2016 Compass in Lansing MI
Welcome, Birdie! Tell us more about your Compass. 2.0 or 2.4? AT or manual? AWD or FWD? Color? Miles? Just curious. However, if you ever post a problem, those details will help anyone who might post an answer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Therefore we can get some interaction going here. This Forum is underutilised!
Hello, I currently own a 2010 compass sport in the 5 speed manual. Going to trade it in this week on a 2019 compass trailhawk, and absolutely ecstatic! I have some modification ideas such as painting the stock rims all black, lifting it 1.5”, bigger tires, and adding some decals. Excited to keep you all posted on it

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Welcome! I also have a 2019 Compass, but it's the Lattitude.

I'd like to know more about your 2010, especially with the 5-spd. I've got a 2014 Patriot with the 5-spd and I love it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome! I also have a 2019 Compass, but it's the Lattitude.

I'd like to know more about your 2010, especially with the 5-spd. I've got a 2014 Patriot with the 5-spd and I love it.
Hi! My 5 speed compass is the 2.4L motor, it’s a peppy lil ride. It’s a front wheel drive though, hence why I am trading it in on a trailhawk!

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Hi! My 5 speed compass is the 2.4L motor, it’s a peppy lil ride. It’s a front wheel drive though, hence why I am trading it in on a trailhawk!
No need to apologize for FWD. Both of my Patriots (2008 & 2014) are FWD. With good snow tires they are very capable in the snow which is why I got them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just joined and pretty new to cars.

I have an 07 Compass Sport 4x4 that is currently needing some mechanical help. Was told by a buddy it would be no problem doing an engine swap on her with an 08 Avenger and let's just say something isn't right. 3 weeks after she died on the interstate (engine started knocking and ticking, then overheated and died) she's still not running. I'm really hoping I didn't get duped or screwed over....I really miss my baby Jeep. Had mostly Pontiac vehicles before this or something Chevy. I live in the upper corner of Kansas (BFE really) and mechanics are expensive or hard to find with skills in the engine field.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone I recently bought a 2014 Compass Limited. Enjoying it and glad to be part of the family. Nice to meet all of you.

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Welcome @Jboss2015 and @denizen

@Jboss2015 I hope you get your problem solved. If you want to find a good mechanic who can rebuild an engine, look for someone with a few gray hairs. I think you'd do best to get a factory rebuilt rather than a junkyard special. No telling why a donor vehicle was in the junkyard.

701 - 718 of 718 Posts