My Jeep Compass Forum banner
721 - 724 of 724 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm now an owner of a shiny new 2019 Compass Trailhawk. It was hiding in the dealer showroom when the wife and I went to look at a used Cherokee. We've only had it off road once so far but it seems like a capable little machine. Still tame enough for comfortable city driving too. I'm already thinking of upgrades so I'm happy to have found this forum.

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
Hi, everyone, what I enjoy most about my Compass are its 9 speed gearbox, navigation, and suspension!
I'm now an owner of a shiny new 2019 Compass Trailhawk. It was hiding in the dealer showroom when the wife and I went to look at a used Cherokee. We've only had it off road once so far but it seems like a capable little machine. Still tame enough for comfortable city driving too. I'm already thinking of upgrades so I'm happy to have found this forum.
Welcome to you both.

@100734, you may be in a minority here. A lot of us are frustrated with all those gears and the gear-hunting on hills. My jury is still out. I can live with the funkiness; what counts for me is longevity. See if I'm still happy at 200,000 miles.

@Woody-BC, there's lots of ideas on here. Use the search box and see what you turn up.

721 - 724 of 724 Posts