My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I got a few parts in and waiting on some the others, so here is a list

1. 6.2 inch double din nav/dvd/cd/mp3
2. Back up camera/parking sensors
3. 9inch touch screen headresr
4. 4 alpine type r speakers along with a 8 inch sub to be put in the back..which will be custom made..will show pics when finished.
5. Kenwood amp. 800w.

Once I get thing going, ill post some updates

But id like to know what you guys think..if you installed some of these or the best way.thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just put in the headrest in tonight just to see how they would look. They still need alittle more adjustment. Im hoping to get all of it done this weekend. Ill try to take as many pics as I can for you guys.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Plasti dip grille
Looks good, and nice to finally see the bug deflector on an 11+

I waited over a year but still couldn't get one before I traded it in

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys ill update you tomorrow some more. Go to aliexpress.com I got the nav. Back up cam and sensors shipped $579. No dash kit nothing. It comes with a canbus only thing you need is antenna adapter

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
also went and plasti dip the wheels..i actually like it. didn't have to take the wheels off. just a trash bag over the rotors and drums for over spray..the day i did it, went to get gas and some dude pulled over asking if i did it myself or bought them that way, that i told him i plasti dip them and it can pill off if you don't like. so i told him to go to home depot and buy some.. hahah..then right after that another guy came out of his truck asking what kind of jeep that was and said the wheels look nice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice mods. I'm planning to plastidip my stock rims also. I think painting your calipers red would definitely match your black rims.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts