My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get all terrain tires for my 2015 compass but I wonder if they will fit on my stock wheel. I'm looking at the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 225/65R17. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and though I could get started here. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I want to get all terrain tires for my 2015 compass but I wonder if they will fit on my stock wheel. I'm looking at the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 225/65R17. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and though I could get started here. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Thanks

I have Pirelli Scorpion 225/65/17 on my 2018 Trailhawk. They fit fine. No rubbing. I'm guessing they should fit fine although the Trailhawk sits an inch higher....

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have Pirelli Scorpion 225/65/17 on my 2018 Trailhawk. They fit fine. No rubbing. I'm guessing they should fit fine although the Trailhawk sits an inch higher....
That 1 inch is from the different bumber/airdam design. Suspension height, wheel arch, etc are the same

1 - 5 of 5 Posts