My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I'm Vinny from Philadelphia. I have a 2007 Jeep Compass Rallye Limited I had it since summer of 2011. I love my compass. Unfortunately this past Sunday I came outside to see that my compass has been sideswiped! Fortunately the person who did it called the cops and waited there. Currently my compass is getting repaired and I should have it back by next week... I will post a pic of the damage and then refresh a pic when I get my compass back. Oh yea, my first mod arrived today, Window vent visors...lol guess I have to wait..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry to hear the damage, at least the person took responsibility for it. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hiya Vinny and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sorry to hear about the damage, but I agree, nice to hear the person took responsibility, rare quality these days but glad it's getting fixed and we'd love to see some pics, especially the after ones! Any other mods in mind for it? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hiya Vinny and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sorry to hear about the damage, but I agree, nice to hear the person took responsibility, rare quality these days but glad it's getting fixed and we'd love to see some pics, especially the after ones! Any other mods in mind for it? Lots of ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee
I was very surprised to see that the person stayed. I wasnt mad just sad for my baby...lol as far as any mods, if tinting the windows is considered a mod than yes, i got that done a month after i purchased my compass. Right now im just waiting to get her back so i can install the window visors. I would like to tint the tail lights, and maybe install some HID lites for the front. Also im shopping for a Nav bezel so i can put a double din radio. I put 2 pioneer 6x9 in the rear doors. Thats all for now.....will post pics tonite. Thank u all for the welcomes.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Definitely some nice upgrades there, be sure to keep us posted! Do you have it back yet?

- Cherokee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts