My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! Recently in December my parents surprised me with a 2013 used Jeep Compass Sport. Had very low miles and they got a super good deal on it. This is my second vehicle to date. My first was a 2006 Honda Accord EX- a good first car but have always had eyes for Jeeps. So far I'm enjoying every second of it! I love having some ride height, and other SUV qualities. Oh, and glowing cup holders. I'm currently a senior in High School and plan on taking my Jeep with me next year to college- six hours away. I hope to add some mods and stuff to my Jeep in the future. It looks as if it already has an aftermarket roof rack installed, but not sure.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the Jeep family! Once you go jeep it's hard to go back to anything else IMO.
What kind of mods do you have in mind?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes welcome back to the family i myself have two just got this 2014 sport and it's a great commuter car for me. my other is a 2000 wrangler that's for having fun on the weekends. advise keep your mods simple Rims,Tires and Eibach Pro Kit if your looking for a street look.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations! I'm sure you'll love it and it'll serve you perfectly for college and years to come. What modifications were you thinking of ? Just make sure to get it thoroughly inspected prior to going on that long trip! Always best to be safe and ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts