My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i use to own a lifted jeep tj, but now i own a 04 gto an a 08 jeep compass. looking to bring the appearence out on the jeep.

im lowering it with eibach suspension an tinting the tails. they make black housing head lites or the turn on it.

also looking to paint the polished lip on the stock wheels green to match the car. an keep the outside black. also looking to paint the interior to match an should be done with it.

also magnaflow exhuast.

that should cover things. what you guys think. ill post pics of the tails tonight if you like!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome to the forum......you seem to have a lot of ideas......don't be shy to ask and I'm sure someone in here will oblige............

PS: I move your post in the proper section.........as an introduction.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Definitely look forward to seeing some pics of your Compass, you definitely have some nice mod ideas, so be sure to keep us posted! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thnx everyone. im ordering a few things this paycheck eibach springs an more then likely wheels an window tint.

ps my grammer is horrible. lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts