My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an 07 Compass for "the boss".
She had a 98 Rav4 which I sold on her..she found the Compass online, we took it for a test drive and picked it up Friday night.
It's a base model. 2.4 l 5 speed. No power windows, locks or cruise. Has a/c though which is all she wanted. :)
First impressions..it rides like your typical small suv with some louder then normal road noise. It handles better then the rav, is roomier inside (head room) and from what I read online, better fuel economy.
Anyway, looking forward to hanging out here and picking up tips, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on your Compass, sounds like you found what you needed. We'd love to see some pics when you can! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome, welcome my friend !!! I will be very glad to share many tips to save you money and help eliminate some problems. These tips apply not only to Jeep but to other cars as well. Please read the first tip I posted for Tonyotis, our friend from Greece.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tks jeepney. I am going to start snooping around it this week. Oil change, check the air filter, plugs,etc. The stealership said they went over it but I discovered a burned out tail light the day we brought it home so...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tks CompassMike. Did some snooping tonite. Old dirty air filter, from the look of the coils..the plugs haven't been changed in a while...*sigh*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts