My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Compass Trailhawk, Jeep Cross Bars, Jeep Canyon XT Roof Rack, Toyo Open Country AT3 OEM size.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya’ll. So I’m new to the group. Found out about ya’ll through a YouTube video. Was happy to find there’s a Compass forum.

So a little background. I’m a Jeep owner for the last 12 years. It was a ‘07 Jeep Wrangler X. Was a great Jeep. But now I’m a compass owner x2. My wife has a ‘15 Compass Latitude 4x4. She loves it.

For me I ended up trading in my Jeep JK for an ‘18 Compass Trailhawk in white. So far I love it. And I can’t wait to start adding some things to both my Compass’. Hopefully ya’ll will be patient with me as I get up to speed. I’ll apologize now if I ask dumb questions. Thanks again.

·
1,132 Posts
Welcome!

Nice that you've been in the Jeep family for a while. I'm sure you've picked up the basics. There's no such thing as a dumb question. However, if you use the search box at the right end of the black menu bar above you may find many answers before asking.

Like you, I've been a Jeep owner pretty much most of my life. Ever since i got my '74 Cherokee back in '79. While not perfect, they've been pretty good vehicles all around. The only problem I had with my 2018 Compass was oil consumption -- while not as bad as some, I had to watch the dipstick pretty careful. You should too, just in case. There's plenty of threads on here about that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. New here. I have a 2016 Jeep Compass. Just wondering if anyone out there ever put the small fender flares on it (like the new Ones have). I

1 - 5 of 5 Posts