My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like i wrote in the history spot on my profile:
I have owned a 2001 Chrysler Neon up until July of this year. I traded her in (although she was the best car I've ever owned) for a brand new Jeep Compass. I initally went to look at a used Liberty (but my heart wanted a new Compass because I test drove one) I didn't think I could afford one. But thanks to the dealership incentives the trade in of my car and My husbands discount (because he's a Chrysler Employee) I got my compass! It had 11 km on it when I took it for a ride. So my little Compass has all the bells and whistles on it. It is a 70th Anniversary edition, I dont think I would've bought an older style because I so love the look of this one. I have a 20km commute to work everyday and driving my Compass is truly the highlight of my day. I thought it would be fun to a part of the forum seeing as how I am totally in love with my new crossover!:canada:

·
Registered
278 Posts
congrats!:wjeep:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your Compass! We'd love to see some pics if you have some you can share! I agree with you, the Compass is definitely fun to drive! Lots of great people and info here so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts