My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Will be picking up my Inferno Red 2008 Compass tomorrow (April 2). North edition,
5-speed manual, all wheel drive, north special group and sound group.
Am from Orangeville, Ontario
Howdy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ACX said:
congrats and good score on the manual!
Thanks..took me a while to find one in the colour I wanted. The dealer I'm buying it from was the only dealer to do a Ontario search for one while I was on the phone with them. Had other dealers promise to do one but never heard back from any of them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations! Post some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally got it on Monday April 7. It pretty nice considering the first time I ever laid eyes on it was when I went to pick it up. There was only three Inferno Red 5-speeds, AWD in Ontario so the dealer had to get it shipped in. Its the North edition with the Sirius sat. radio, Bose sound package and also has the special north package also. Even the wife likes it better than the PT Cruiser though she won't admit it! I'll post a couple of pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome, Howdy,
I am sure you will be happy with the shift.
Both to the Compass, and with the 5-speed.
Clutch and shift a pleasure in these vehicles.
Happy trails to you, Enjoy . . .

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally got around to taking pictures. Looks like most other Inferno Red ones out there! The date is wrong on the pictures. These were taken April 24/08

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, congrats! GOOD LUCK with it ;)lol

I had to bring in mine from Halifax to get the 5speed with all of the options I wanted (North Pkg, heated seats, Sat Radio etc)
5 Speeds are hard to come by!

·
Registered
656 Posts
tinkerbelle said:

5 Speeds are hard to come by!

BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kwc said:
what's the little badge on the door (just under the mirror)??
Its the North Edition badge. Only available in Canada I think.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't have the North badge on my door! :( ... weird! I'll have to ask when I'm into the dealers to get mine fixed.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ours is the 2007 North Ed as well. We don't have the badge either. I'm going to be taking it into the dealer for an oil change this weekend, maybe I'll look into getting that as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts