My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just picked up a 2018 Compass Trailhawk in Spitfire orange and am in love. I live/work in the Louisville KY area and am completely new to Jeeps. Always had a truck or cars in the past so this is something exciting that I've been looking forward to for quite a while. Originally was in the market for a Renegade but when I saw my Compass I had to get it. Feel free to reach out anytime, always happy to talk!

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
vertigosrs said:
Originally was in the market for a Renegade but when I saw my Compass I had to get it.
That is exactly how we ended up with the Compass as well, has been fantastic for us. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hello everyone, I just picked up a 2018 Compass Trailhawk in Spitfire orange and am in love. I live/work in the Louisville KY area and am completely new to Jeeps. Always had a truck or cars in the past so this is something exciting that I've been looking forward to for quite a while. Originally was in the market for a Renegade but when I saw my Compass I had to get it. Feel free to reach out anytime, always happy to talk!
Welcome
We started out looking at the Subaru Forester but the Compass Trailhawk just won us over. We or over near Bristol TN/VA. Have you heard of the Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion or thinking about going we are hoping to if everything works out. https://www.greatsmokymountainjeepinvasion.com/

Love the color here is a pic of ours. LOL

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts