My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife & I just joined the Compass Owner family, purchasing an 07' Sport model. The wife wanted a smaller sized SUV & this fit the bill perfectly so we made the swap or the old 06' Ford Fusion for this, and so far so good loves the little thing.

Last night I searched for hours on end trying to find replacment body parts with little to NO luck. I was wondering if you all could inform me of a decent aftermarket company to get a few OEM parts to correct a couple issues..

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
First welcome to the forum, glad you found us.

As for your question please go see the aftermarket section of this forum and I'm pretty sure you'll find what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your Compass, good to hear you're enjoying it! Good idea to check the aftermarket section as Ffl suggested, but what body parts are you looking for? Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not to sure what you would refer to it as, but its the center section of the Liftgate where the Jeep logo is attached to. Looks like someone backed into something putting a crack in it and I would like to replace it to make it presentable again. Its nothing major but it will drive me nutty if I have to continue to look at it in its current state

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Oh ok, and I know what you mean, don't want any scars on your new baby! It's just that one piece, right above the license plate that's cracked? Not sure where you're located, and I doubt there's too many wrecked Compasses in the junk yards, but that's always a first stop for me, especially for things like that, but let me do some looking and see what I can find for ya.

- Cherokee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts