My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to local Jeep dealer 3 weeks ago on a Friday just to test drive a new 2011 Compass Latitude AWD. Ended up taking it home with me on Monday.
I love it. I was worried about the 2.4 and CVT trans thinking it wouldn't have enough power but the more I drive it the more I like it. I live in Michigan and drive 35 miles one way to work mostly E-way driving and wanted something with better mileage that could handle the snow and bad weather we get. The only thing I am doing is getting rid of is the F-stone tires. I'am putting on some Hankook H727 225/60-R17 tires on Monday. I will let everyone know how the are once I get some miles on them.:wjeep:

·
Registered
278 Posts
congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your Compass! We'd love to see some pics of your new ride if you have some! I've heard good things about the Hankook tires, so will be interested to hear your thoughts as well so be sure to keep us posted and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hankook Tires

Well the Hankook H727 225/60-R17 Tires have over 25,000 mi. on them and this is the second winter and still handling great.:usa:
Love my JEEP still going strong.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
They're a summer tire for sure looking at it. I was thinking they were a winter tire from reading the first post on them.

Currently and for oh since 1997 at least I run Winter rated snowflake tires year round on all my vehicles. I have not had summer only tires for at least 20 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts