My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just joined the group but have been an owner of a 2007 Jeep Compass Sport since Dec 2006. I guess that makes my baby 4 years old this month. I've put some serious miles on my Jeep (just hit 100K last weekend) so I joined to learn from all you experts out there on how to keep my Jeep purring for many more miles to come!

I'm a very "hands on" kinda guy so I am very eager and open to do anything that is DIY friendly.

Thanks!

Carlos

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome to the forum Carlos, glad you joined in.....we are no experts (not all of us) but just passionate about our rides........hopefully you'll stick around.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Hey there Carlos and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! 100K on the clock, very impressive, you must have bought yours around the same time I got mine (12/16/2006) lol! Have you done any upgrades to it? Lots of friendly people and good info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
656 Posts
Repairs?

Welcome Carlos,
Wonder if in over 100,000km you've had any interesting repairs. How have your front end components doing, tie rods etc??

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Yeah, with all the front end, suspension and other failure many have experience with ours being young its a wonder you're still smiling. Ha ha

There may be hope for some of us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts