My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I bought my 2015 Jeep Compass about a month ago and I joined the site so I can find ways to take care of my first Jeep. Il I live in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area in Florida, I love the beach, driving, & music. I am in the Army National Guard & I just got off of a 11 month deployment from Africa. I plan on doing small customizations onto the Compass as well. Anyways I am happy to be here & great time with my Compass.grin:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Thank you for your services as well!

What kind of modifications are you looking into ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am planning on mainly doing cosmetic modifications, I was thinking of getting a paint job like a lighter silver than what I have now or maybe white idk yet. I live on beach so yes plenty of seaside drives lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I pick up a 2016 compass a week ago It's pure Black and I love it, it's so fun to drive.
I wanted the red one, but they didn't have one used just the black one, and with a touch of chrome on it make it look evil. in a good way.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am planning on mainly doing cosmetic modifications, I was thinking of getting a paint job like a lighter silver than what I have now or maybe white idk yet. I live on beach so yes plenty of seaside drives lol.
Have you considered wrapping it? Cheaper, durable, and you can pull it off to reveal fresh brand new oem paint

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone
Newbie here from CapeTown South-Africa
Just had my first ever Jeep delivered today. 2016Jeep Compass Ltd.
From all the available models the one I got was the only non Auto.stick option and has the L gear instead of the D +/-
Was wondering if anybody here know why there would be the difference in shifting Since we only get the 2.0Ltd cvt here in SA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts