My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have just taken ownership of a 2012 Jeep Compass 2.2 CRD Ltd Ed. I have received the hand book pack with handbook, audio book and Warranty / service book - however, there isn't a specific service book with service schedule - which identify's when services are due and proof of service history.

I have had other makes of care and always had a service book - however, as this is my 1st Jeep - I want to make sure what the norm is, before I complain to the dealership.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
:dunno:

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Here is Canada the service book is attached to the warranty one..... Check it out........if not just go back to your dealer.....they should have to provide it.Welcome to the forum glad you join in.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome along Sparkyebb, another UK in as many weeks, good news! (I'm from UK originaly)

With my Compass its as Feel for life says, its attached to the warranty booklet, there's not a seperate service book - what is it that you have? Mine says service intervals but they put a (unwanted) sticker on my windscreen telling me when the next ones due - they did stamp the book though.

Good luck and enjoy the Compass! Wish we could get Diesel here, I get about 25-27mpg but was used to getting 40-45 in my Fiat Bravo, oh well at least we have cheaper fuel still (just about!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts