My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...Another Newbie here....Decided to join & and mingle with all the Jeep Fuss & sitcom experiences from Jeep owners in relation to troubleshooting & experiences with mechanical rocket scientists us Jeep owners indulge with in this modern 21st century....Took over my wife's 2008jeep Compass since it was practically sitting in the garage since new...Reason, she's a driving instructor and she utilizes her 2 other small vehicles for her small business. I, myself am a trucker by trade for many, many years and have seen & experienced all sorts but, I'm sure will experience many more things in this lovely automotive world...By the way, please do not take this as sarcasm, but my personal clairvoyant keeps advising me that you have to see the funny side of life from time to time. Good Humor and a laugh, is good medicine for life longevity. God Bless to all...:hay:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Newbie Cont.

I forgot to mention in my first post, that I reside in Melbourne, Australia...We have an increasing tsunami of Jeep Owners here by the day...Must be nice vehicles! There's a constant TV ad continuously hitting our screens almost every 10 minutes stating "My Wife Bought a Jeep" I got jealous after selling my Ford a couple of years ago and I pinched hers since it lived in the garage most of the time since new back in 2009. Cheers....

·
Registered
278 Posts
welcome!:wjeep:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts