My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just bought my 2011 about 3 months agao and lovin' it! It was tough finding a 5 speed in Toronto but I managed to get one in Blackberry. Will post pics later.

I have Firestone Touring tires and I'm pondering the idea of winters. I checked out previous postings and was wondering what you guys would recommend in tire size. It's been tough finding the exact match to my existing tires.

I guess my question is, where is good (inexpensive) Tire shop in Toronto west end that I can go to and how much am I looking at with Steelies?

I am also contmeplating using my existing rims versus the steelies. Looking to upgrade to some chrome for the summer.

Love this forum BTW. Can't wait to do some more posting.

DJ

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey DJ, congrats on the compass!

I just had winters fitted last week at $800 all in, 4x Wintercat 215/70/r16 to replace my OWL wranglers, but with the regular Firestone tires you might be able to use 215/65/r16 - I couldn't because they were 3.5% smaller

My steel rims were $48 each, tires $126 plus tax and fitting

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey guys. Just bought my 2011 about 3 months agao and lovin' it! It was tough finding a 5 speed in Toronto but I managed to get one in Blackberry. Will post pics later.

I have Firestone Touring tires and I'm pondering the idea of winters. I checked out previous postings and was wondering what you guys would recommend in tire size. It's been tough finding the exact match to my existing tires.

I guess my question is, where is good (inexpensive) Tire shop in Toronto west end that I can go to and how much am I looking at with Steelies?

I am also contmeplating using my existing rims versus the steelies. Looking to upgrade to some chrome for the summer.

Love this forum BTW. Can't wait to do some more posting.

DJ
Did you try Canadian Tire?

·
Registered
26 Posts
You could try the dealership, they have the promo where you get buy 3 tires and get the 4th one free. My dealership quoted me at $800 with service/installation included...but he told me I didn't need it since I have the Good Year tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts