I have a new model 2017 Compass and the U connect screen started to peel from the inside at 2 years. It’s not 3 years old yet and 20,000 miles. I took it in for the crazy start stop battery that never worked and killed my main battery and they said the U connect needs to be replaced. I have waited 4 weeks for the part. Yesterday on a long drive the screen went craze. It’s 95° out in Florida and the heated seats and wheel come on. The AC rapids from high to low and the navigation is flashing through fast motion. I’m now told this is a big problem with Uconnect. They are not a Jeep Chrysler product and until U connect ships parts we are just out of luck. I am lucky to be under warranty. I have a feeling it is the Florida heat. Has anyone had luck in protecting their U connect screen from the high temperature in the car? Anyone else having this problem?