My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, new to this forum, but NOT new to Jeep ownership. my past Jeeps have been a '94 Cherokee SE 2dr 2.5L 5sp (a friend bought it from me and it's still on the road with 190K+ miles!), an '06 Wrangler Unlimited "H-Pkg" 6sp...loaded. currently i own an '07 Compass Sport 4X4 "D-Pkg" in Khaki w/beige 'Yes Essentials' seats, 6-disc CD with BA 9 spkr system, full size spare, privacy tint glass, A/C, CVT, Goodyear Wrangler SR All-Terrains and Carpeted Mats, Cargo Mat as well as 'Slush' Mats. i've also added mud guards and sport bars and will be installing Cruise soon along with a Leather Steering Wheel. i LOVE my Compass...... :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the site. My dad used to work for a Jeep dealership when I was a young impressionable child. Come to think of it, that's probably why I drive a Jeep now. I remember the Scrambler, YJ, Cherokee, Wagoneer, Comanche (god he had that for years, it had the 4 cyl.... gutless!!). The Compass is my first Jeep and overall I'm pretty happy with it (needs to go to the shop for a couple minor issues), I'm sure you will be too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, i'm VERY happy with my Compass. it gets the job done that it was intended for. i had an '06 Wrangler Unlimited and while i did really love it, it just wasn't practical for a daily driver, since i''ve recently married and moved about 30 miles from work vs the 4 mile trek before. much more comfortable, quieter and of course better MPG's.

thanks for the welcome! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts