My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
875B1383-0C44-4763-9BC5-55D4A6DA1323.jpg

Indeed, there is something like off-road pages in the 8.4 uConnect. But it’s only available on Euro models as an additional app called Jeep Skills. The bad thing is, these off-road pages are really there, but not working yet. Pitch ang roll gauges just show 0 degrees and nothing else. We all hope, that they will come out with an update soon to fix this issue. It should work like it’s shown on the attached press picture, someday......

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Steve, what sorftware release is running on your uConnect? I have uConnect System 18.7 and uConnect Live 1.5.1 and nothing works.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I set up a quick poll last night in our German forum. Right now, there are no votes for working pitch & roll, but 5 votes for non working.

·
Registered
72 Posts
On mine the pitch and roll do show small amounts of movement. 1-3 degrees when cornering or braking.

I haven’t done anything that would record any more than that yet but seems to work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
View attachment 9753

Indeed, there is something like off-road pages in the 8.4 uConnect. But it’s only available on Euro models as an additional app called Jeep Skills. The bad thing is, these off-road pages are really there, but not working yet. Pitch ang roll gauges just show 0 degrees and nothing else. We all hope, that they will come out with an update soon to fix this issue. It should work like it’s shown on the attached press picture, someday......

That’s a sexy looking dash board, where is that from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts