My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Those bolstered seats do look exceptionally comfortable, not so sure about the rear seat backrests. But I don't see a need for all that power which will undoubtedly come with a hefty price tag.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Gotta love the blue accent lights on the console and the red stitching. Think Jeep will offer the upholstery as an additional option for the standard Compass?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I kinda hoped that the lighting would be in red to match the stitching to make it all flow a bit better ? But @wheelin , may I ask what you mean by need for all that power ??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta love the blue accent lights on the console and the red stitching. Think Jeep will offer the upholstery as an additional option for the standard Compass?
I sure hope they don't since that just takes away from the Trackhawk being any bit special. What they should do instead is offer an interior trim that has just some interior DNA from the TH. Best thing for us to do is look at previous examples to gauge what they will do if they do anything at all.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Need to have both in the post to really get a good look. That's quite awkward lol. Still do like the front end of the compass better to be honest.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know some people are going to hate how cookie cutter things are getting but if there's anything that will boost sales its doing this and pulling in buyers that want DNA from GC's in something smaller. Still, i'm surprised we didn't see more of the new things found in the Renegade which reportedly might make it to the Wrangler.

·
Registered
162 Posts
What is Jeep taking from the Renegade for the new Wrangler? Thought I wouldn't mind seeing a track-hawk Renegade. That lighter body should increase performance and fuel economy.

·
Registered
272 Posts
A Trackhawk Renegade definitely wouldn't happen. The Renegade isn't a big enough vehicle (in terms of impact) for it to receive anything special like that. The Trailhawk package is as far as it'll go in my opinion.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Moving back onto topic, at least the Compass trackhawk has a nicer set of fog lights and larger lower grille. But everything else looks like it was recycled from the Grand Cherokee. Perhaps the red paint adds to that image.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The whole front end looks like a better revised edition of the Grand Cherokee front end. The GC does have much better sales though so it makes sense as to why they would want to try and "replicate" that front end on it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The 7 slats on the Compass are more compressed to match the headlights' height and the third rear window looks a lot smaller and sleeker. The red paint and hood decal is definitely making the two models look even more alike.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 7 slats on the Compass are more compressed to match the headlights' height and the third rear window looks a lot smaller and sleeker. The red paint and hood decal is definitely making the two models look even more alike.
It's a look I can get used to, the only thing I might change is the trim around each opening. For that blacking out those parts should bring it more to my liking. Blacked out grilles on most Jeeps is usually a winning strategy. Sometimes less is more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts