My Jeep Compass Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't see "window visors" on it at all. What am I missing????

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Look at the black Compass above posted by @katrinacop. It has black window visors. I'm curious where they came from too

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
5mm spacers didn't work so now I'm going to try these .75 inch. I got these from quadratec

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I put 3" adapter spacers on mine if you guys want to see lol, rubs a little with the stock tires.
Have you been in for any dealer service since having them? Did they say anything about them?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Cherokee wheels
17x7
5x110
41mm

Continental TerrainContact A/T tires
225/60/17

Had to use .75 inch spacers to clear front caliper. Put them on front and rear

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks awesome, glad you were able finally find the correct spacer. It really looks outstanding.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I didn't think to take pics of the spacer until I was on the last rear wheel. Here's some pics nonetheless. I also removed the tire repair kit and put the factory 18" wheel in for a spare. I feel much better knowing my wife has a spare available to her now.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have you been in for any dealer service since having them? Did they say anything about them?
not yet, i plan to take it to the dealer for the 2nd oil change and inspection (updates and stuff) but i dont see where it would be a problem, ive installed an air intake, 1.5" teraflex lift and a pedal commander (the intake made it loud AF after 4k RPM)

·
Registered
8 Posts

225/65/R17 No rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

I know that this is an old thread, Sorry in advance.

For any of you running tires taller than 28"
Like 225/65R17= 28.5x8.9R17
Or 215/70R17 = 28.9x8.5R17

I am really curious about how much room you have left before the spring perch on the front. When i look at 10-64's close up of his front wheel, it looks like there is a bit of room. -But- that is a Trailhawk, and I'm wondering if something is different. You guys have the same type of room. I'd like go 235/65/17.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
910 Posts
GenXrGettnOld said:
I'd like go 235/65/17.
Others who have actually done it will chime in soon but AFAIK you just need ~1+ inch spacers to fit that tire. There will not be much clearance to things like the spring perch and fender liners, possibility of a little rub here and there, but several people here seem to get by with it. RadRacer uses 1.5 inch sapcers:

Wheel Spacers on 2018 Trailhawk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m surprised that I haven’t see others go a bit wider either. Anyone know of, say, 255/55/17 ?
I’ve got a set of Cherokee Trailhawk rims, since the backspace helps, I’d consider trying it. If I can snatch a straggler off of Craigslist or something, I’ll check it out.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts