My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has 14,000 miles on it and I have gone for 2 oil changes (about to go for my third). My experience at my Jeep dealer where I bought the car has been very unimpressive. They have not topped off fluids (Jiffy Lube and Valvoline would) they would not honor a coupon I had which was not expired but from another dealer. They drove my car like a crazy person out of the lot to "test" it for what I don't know. Maybe I am complaining too much but I just don't understand. I would expect more considering I am paying top dollar for going to the dealer instead of a quick place. Any one else share a poor experience at the dealership for oil changes etc?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
No, find another dealer or a garage to get your oil changed. Fast lube places are unreliable and you're looking for trouble.

You've not indicated in you signature or text where you are. They should not be abusing the vehicle. Take that up with the service manager and owner if you're still ticked.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
I agree with Trip.....should take it to the service manager of your stealership.......and change where you get them done.............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts