172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
137 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Once winter is over with, I am going to get the tent, and the rooftop box for other 'camping' stuff.

It's been years since I have actually gone camping, so it should be good!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I been looking at those Window air Deflector thingies.. and i'm wondering has anyone installed those?? if so what holds them on? Glue? And if so will they actually "hang around" for a couple years, or will i be leaving them on the side of the road after a couple months?

·
Registered
53 Posts
zorak said:
I been looking at those Window air Deflector thingies.. and i'm wondering has anyone installed those?? if so what holds them on? Glue? And if so will they actually "hang around" for a couple years, or will i be leaving them on the side of the road after a couple months?

had mine put on at the dealer before i picked up the car, i would think they are easy to install though

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a set and installed them myself on my compass. They are held on with high grade automotive tape. The ones I got go in the window track.

My wife has a Jeep Cherokee and I put them on her jeep about 4 years ago and they are still on there.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Adding a hitch

I'm looking at adding a hitch to mine. Has anyone done this themselves on their Compass? I've talked to other people who have had Chysler products and the holes wern't even drilled yet.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: Adding a hitch

rommel543 said:
I'm looking at adding a hitch to mine. Has anyone done this themselves on their Compass? I've talked to other people who have had Chysler products and the holes wern't even drilled yet.
The holes are there. Look underneath, you'll see two sets of holes...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: Adding a hitch

Webmaster said:
rommel543 said:
The holes are there. Look underneath, you'll see two sets of holes...
Oh good... I was forseeing having to paying $150 for the hitch and $300 to get the holes drilled.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts