My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome, and good news for you. As far as red vs. black, me, personally, would go with black. I swore my next vehicle would be red like the rest of mine, but I, speaking for myself, didn't really like the Compass in red, and I think the black Rallye would be awesome. Kind of gives it a classy look, not like it needs much help in that department, but black looks good and it looks great on the Compass. As far as the car looking gay, well can't say as I agree with that one. Granted, it doesn't look like your "typical" Jeep, but there is nothing gay about it. Too bad some folks have to resort to that type of thinking, when it actually sounds like they might have something to think about, lol. Anyways, good luck.

·
Registered
656 Posts
My 4 to 6 week wait started a month ago. . . still no VIN. :cry: It has to be soon . . . . cannot take that much longer to cook up a 5 speed Limited version. Once we get a VIN the count down can really start.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I ordered mine and they told me 8-10 weeks, that seemed more realistic according to how long some of the people on here waited for theirs... It's been over 3 weeks now... they probably say 4-6 weeks so u dont get discouraged and buy elsewhere..

·
Registered
656 Posts
Congratulations! The red Ralley package is a knockout! Love the mags!
For sure you won't be seeing yourself coming and going for a while. The Ralley package is not even available in Canada this year. I ordered my Limited a full month earlier than you and I still have NO date to mark on my calender :cry:
Had a call from my salesman Monday to let me know my 5-speed Limited was on the shedual and in a day or so he would have the VIN and delivery date . . . waited all week and called him back yesterday and . . . :roll: . . . still waiting . . . .
Hopefully will know better next week :x

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wow that was fast!!! What the hell, why are we still waiting for our Compass'?????? :( You probably won't see a lot of Rallye package ones on the road, I barely see the Compass on the road as it is.

·
Registered
360 Posts
nettolt said:
Well I am hopefully going to be ordering my Rallye Compass tomorrow. I test drove a plain red one last week and loved it. Kinda stuck between color choices, I like the red rallye picture on jeeps website when you go to customer build but i saw a black rallye on google images? What do you guys think?

One thing that does bug me is everyone I talk to says the car looks gay. I thought so to though till i drove one and the rallye looks sweet.
Compass Rallye Thread:

http://www.myjeepcompass.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=287

Jeep Compass looking hot in Red:

http://jeep.ca/en/common/wallpaper.html ... omp&s=1280

Can you let me know when you order if you're getting a 2007 or a 2008?
I heard that you might not be able to order 2007's anymore.
I'm waiting for the 2008's before I order so I'd appreciate any info that you could provide on this.

:?:

Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Man ! She sure looks hot ! I mean, your jeep is a she, right ;-)

hehehe...

Seriously, this Rallye package sure gives a nice look to the Compass.

Congrats on your new toy !

RedVortex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts