My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Mn we are expecting at least a foot of snow this weekend. Looks like we have that much already. Luckly, I don't have to work this weekend, so we are enjoying a "Snow Day" at home. The bad news is my snowblower is in the shop, needing new belts. Unfortunately, they are out of stock, and none are to be found - they're on back order. Luckily, my brother lives across the street, and he graciously is taking care of our snow removal. Thanks for big brothers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, Michigan is supposed to get a foot of snow tonight too (I'm originally from MI)... and the New York Giants (or Jets?) are stuck in Kansas City because their plane won't be able to land in MN.

SN

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The game has been rescheduled until 7 pm Monday, but the Dome has collapsed, and several telfon panels were damaged. Now the news broadcast is saying that it wouldn't be until Wednesdayat the earliest to play at the Mall of America Field. There talk about moving the game to the U of M stadium but that's an outside stadium and we're expecting below zero temps and windchills.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts