1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, can anyone help me on this.

I justo got this code.

This happen yesterday after a fail start

I´ve tried to reset it with my scaner, but it doesnt reset.

please help

:wjeep:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I couldnt find any information in my repair manual. P0106 is related to MAP sensor. I was planning to check wiring or the connector of the sensor.

... hours later... my wife call me saying that the engine check light is not on anymore.
:
Probably a loose cable or something........

This engine check light....... mmmmmm...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I couldnt find any information in my repair manual. P0106 is related to MAP sensor. I was planning to check wiring or the connector of the sensor.

... hours later... my wife call me saying that the engine check light is not on anymore.
:
Probably a loose cable or something........

This engine check light....... mmmmmm...

If the light went out then the code cleared itself. The automatically do that if the condition is normal for a predetermined number of intervals. It might have been a clitch with the component or software.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Agreed ^^^^, could have just been as simple as a loose connection to the sensor but if the light is off, then the code hasn't been stored permanently in the computer. I'd still check the connection to the sensor but if the condition causing the light to come on has been corrected, usually within a few key cycles, the light will go off.

- Cherokee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts