My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I have a 2018 Compass. Before I take my car into the dealer I wanted to throw this question out there. Suddenly, every time I shift my car into Park, the Parking brake is activated without me touching it. Has anyone had this issue before?

·
Super Moderator
63 Posts
Hi:

I have a 2018 Compass. Before I take my car into the dealer I wanted to throw this question out there. Suddenly, every time I shift my car into Park, the Parking brake is activated without me touching it. Has anyone had this issue before?
That is an option that you can be turned on or off through the settings in the instrument cluster or the touch screen radio if you have one.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi:

Hi Marianne,

We certainly understand why this would be concerning! If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
JeepCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts