My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2007 Compass, my rear passenger window on the drivers side was broken out, completely damaged. Took it to a glass company and they replaced it and now it wont go all the way up. The guy said that it has something to do with the motor, but that just doesn't make sense to me. It still rolls up and down, it just wont go all the way up... I'm wondering if they have the right size glass. Does anyone have any suggestions or have had this problem? Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Se7en said:
On my 2007 Compass, my rear passenger window on the drivers side was broken out, completely damaged. Took it to a glass company and they replaced it and now it wont go all the way up. The guy said that it has something to do with the motor, but that just doesn't make sense to me. It still rolls up and down, it just wont go all the way up... I'm wondering if they have the right size glass. Does anyone have any suggestions or have had this problem? Thanks
I've had a similar problem years ago with an old Nissan, although it was with a manual crank. The problem wasn't with the crank, the problem was the window glass wasn't seated properly when put in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts