My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any gamers here?

Anyone play World of Warcraft (see my sig)

Post any games you like to play as well.

I just got MSFS X as an early X-mas gift, I have to say it's almost one of the best ones yet.

I'm also a big Sim City and that type of game player. I sure wish they would come out with a new one!

I've also played some of the FPS games, unreal 2004, quake, etc etc, but I find that type of game to get old fast, now that there is world of warcrack to play.

I also like stragety games, WW2 era mostly, and games like Civ 4.

Anyway if you have a game and like it, please do post :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have been playing Americas Army for the past 3 years.
It's a free download and it does not cost anything to play. (Unless you run a server) It's the only online game that I play.

I would play WOW, except I am not going to dish out cash every month to play. The guys at Blizzard must be zillionairs by now, 7 Million+ users at $15 a month. They have a license to print money.

Barry

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey flybynight,

My wife and I both play WoW she's a 70 Troll Priest, and im a 70 Tauren Druid. Been playing since release, and we played Ever(crack)quest before that :)

Since today is patch day, instead of logging in for lunch to check my auctions, i came to the forums, and resurected this post!

FOR THE HORDE!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Guess I have been out of the loop for too long, lol, but my partner and myself are big Sim city fans. Suppose Magic and RPG's are obsolete by now, but still fun anyways.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cherokee said:
big Sim city fans. Suppose Magic and RPG's are obsolete by now, but still fun anyways.
Magic is all but dead but I think it still has a following.

RPG's tho are very much alive with World of Warcraft and Everquest.

Sim city... Boy sim city sure needs an update, they said?? there is going to be a SC5, but not till Spore comes out, and thats way over due and looks like it might not be till the end of the year before that comes out.

Have you tried City life? Its ok but no Sim City.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
No, haven't tried City life, but might look into it. Just don't want to be disappointed 'cause I know my partner really likes Simcity, but expanding one's horizons is always a good thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used to play Unreal Tournament online years ago but it ate my life away. Ive been sticking to offline games since then mostly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts