My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are tired of the lag in throttle response from your Jeep Compass let me tell you what you are missing out on!

Since installing the Pedal Commander in my 2018 Compass it's like a whole new vehicle. Throttle response is instant and it feels like my Compass grew a pair.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you noticed an increase in MPG or HP? And also, have you had any electrical problems with it so far?
Btw could you send some pictures of how it looks and where you placed it?

·
Registered
976 Posts
JaxTheCompass said:
Have you noticed an increase in MPG or HP?
Completely impossible. All it does is trick the car into thinking you have pressed the gas all the way down when you've only actually pressed the gas pedal 1/4 of the way. There is no way that digitally mashing the gas pedal more nets an increase in fuel economy. Likewise, since its just messing with the digital pedal response the engine and its horsepower remain exactly the same as before, so no increase in HP you are just using the full range of the motor in 1/4 range of the pedal.

I'm sure it "feels" much better but its not technically adding anything that wasn't already there to start with.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is a throttle enhancement . Basically we all have a delay at times when we are driving being at whatever speeds . I have used this and other companies in the past , yes they do work . I just ordered mine for my 19 Limited . Definetly will not hurt anything , and get rid of delay completely

·
Registered
976 Posts
I would really like to see someone do a video review of this product in our car. Hard to convey how it feels through video but still.

·
Registered
20 Posts
In stalled mine yesterday and yes it makes a difference . No delay at all , sport setting is a little crazy , haven't tried the sport + . Need to drive more to get my taste of settings I want

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm interested in the Pedal Commander. It looks like they go for $299. Anyone know of a better price somewhere?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts