My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello once again, here is a peek at my new 20x8.5 ruff racing wheels I got a set of 5 (spare). I am still waiting on TPMS from jeep dealer and the shop will pick them up. Then I will buy the tires 245/35/20 Hancook ventus h105, we had the same tire on our Explorer in Germany on the 22's. we rode those wheels hard 100mph + for 48,000 miles, so I figure 55-90 mph in the states they should do great. Best part they come with a 50k+ warranty, ok ok so my wife took the pics and she decided to show me hers are bigger than mine:rolleyes: oh well hopefully in a few days I will have some pics of the Jeep sitting on the 20's :D , since it's almost 2" lower it should look nice and neat. Oh and the black lip will be painted same color of the Jeep to give a smooth chrome green transition / chrome mirrors/door handles grille..etc..well thats all for now...hope all is well:)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
SICK! Can't wait to see em on the Rallye boss!!
BTW Your wifes wheels are a tad bigger then yours :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice rims! I'm still considering getting new ones, but for some reason, I don't quite mind the stock rims on the compass. They're not half bad, really.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice rims! I'm still considering getting new ones, but for some reason, I don't quite mind the stock rims on the compass. They're not half bad, really.
C'mon you know you wanna join the 20" crowd on the MJC Forum lol

I am pondering swapping my wheels again... This set just isnt doin anything for me still....

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Take it easy on the bumps. there does not appear to be much rubber between the rim and road.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SICK! Can't wait to see em on the Rallye boss!!
BTW Your wifes wheels are a tad bigger then yours :p
:( yeah they are I bought them for her 26 bday, they are 26's can't fit anything larger than 22's on a compass, well maybe 24's if you lift it but it would look ridicolous..lol..

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice choice, definitely want to see those installed! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts