My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2016 Jeep Compass Sport and am interested in giving it a bit more juice. Are there any perform mods to do so? I have already replaced the exhaust and am looking to do a minor tune up but still want more! Any information is great, thanks! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
what are you expecting?
what engine do you have?

best mod? trade it in for an srt model
Look, let's get 1 thing straight...I am not a JEEP guy, I have had way too much crap with a Wrangler JK, too much crap with my old Cherokee, but I must say the only thing that has gone wrong in 14000kms since new with the MK is the throttle body, and a couple of ball joints, so it is probably the most reliable JEEP I have owned( and last one too)

It is the 2,4 ED3 motor, so I could get a header for a Lancer 4B11/12 from OBX, cut it up and adapt it, but I was thinking of making a long tube version...Still playing with the idea. Best mod so far, probably the Magnaflow and K&N filter...well, those are the only mods..

What do I want to get out of it? I want to improve my welding skills...It's a slow car, 0,005kw would make it better.

SRT? NO WAY! Thanks grin:

·
Registered
248 Posts
just remember, its a 4cylinder with a heavy suv, its never going to be fast

you may get a few hp with bolt-ons. but nothing major without dumping tons of cash into it for things like forced injection, nitrous, ect.

if you want more power the best thing is get something with a larger displacement engine

·
Registered
8 Posts
just remember, its a 4cylinder with a heavy suv, its never going to be fast

you may get a few hp with bolt-ons. but nothing major without dumping tons of cash into it for things like forced injection, nitrous, ect.

if you want more power the best thing is get something with a larger displacement engine
Got a few 600+whp Civic's...Jeep is just a toy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts