My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Photo overload

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  gunner92 
#1 ·
Thought I would post a bit on my trailhawk 2020. From stock to where she sits currently and a few trip photos. Enjoy. Please. All comments and recommendations and questions welcome.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice. I’m running the daystar lift. 1.25 wheel spacers. 235/65/17 toyo at. I like it a lot. And so far I’ve put it through it paces. One thing I will say is my trailhawk sucks in the sand at pismo beach. Aired down to 18 and always boggs but on all other terrain she does great.

#4 ·
Actually mine’s even the same color lol. I tried rough country’s 2” lift but something didn’t work out correctly. It gave me a lot of vibration when taking off from a full stop, so I ended up removing it. Someone told me it might’ve not been properly aligned by the shop that installed it. Maybe I’ll try again in the future. So far all I’ve done is swapped the fog lights for some led pods, added 8” rough country bars to my hood and swapped the stock falkens for 225/65/17 BFGoodrich KO2’s. I haven’t really put it through anything too crazy, but it definitely does what I need it to do. It left me stuck once at the beach, but only because it gave me a “4wd unavailable” error WHILE in the really loose sand. A dude in a Silverado ended up pulling me out. Even at 38psi it worked fine.

#5 ·
Right on. Could have been to much caster from that high lift for vibration. Mine vibrates a little. But the little lift and wheel spacers that’s expected. It’s around 10-20mph. So. It bad. If you ever need help we can lift it. I do my work in my shop. Nor cal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.