My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting my windows tinted on my compass but i wanna stay legal, so i was wondering if anyone has any pics of windows with 70% tint on them, i just want to see what it looks like and how dark it is.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
656 Posts
My son got stopped yesterday, random stop, they checked his tints on the front and gave him a $150 dollar ticket. He was happier with that then the alternative, they could have given him a 48hr ticket to have the tints removed.
That would have cost more, to pay for the removal and then pay for the vehicle inspection after.
This way at least he can keep his tints (so he thinks) and take the chance not to get stopped for it again. He has been stopped for other things, and the tints had never been an issue.
My point . . . be careful and aware of legal restrictions to tints.

·
Registered
66 Posts

Here ye go, sorry for the reflections, we actually have a bright evening here for a change. This is a 70% tint on the rear only, as this is the law here. Cost £150 sterling.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the percentage of the factory tint that is already on the back windows?

·
Registered
36 Posts
@raff: Do your wind deflectors make a TON of noise? I added deflectors to my Jeep and the wind noise is God-Awful. I'm thinking of taking them out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts