My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and also let me know what ya thing!

On a side note, I think the turning radius is amazing, and finally got to use the Uconnect, and it's awesome too!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Request Access
The space you are trying to view is private or might not exist. If you want to request access to view it, type a message below and then click OK

·
Registered
208 Posts
how much space are we talking..

I have a tonne of webhosting space and was thinking of just making a directory for compassforums, then for each member as they want pics of their rides hosted. If you all want. I don't use the vast majority of the space I have and it is just for basic filehosting, no display.

If you like you can email them to me at [email protected]

8)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ACX said:

I have a tonne of webhosting space and was thinking of just making a directory for compassforums, then for each member as they want pics of their rides hosted. If you all want. I don't use the vast majority of the space I have and it is just for basic filehosting, no display.

8)
That would be totally awesome! Pics will be emailed as soon as I get home! Damn me for not having my laptop today!

·
Registered
208 Posts
welshfyr said:
ACX said:

8)
That would be totally awesome! Pics will be emailed as soon as I get home! Damn me for not having my laptop today!
no worries dude. I have not gotten any emails yet, but feel free and I'll host them ASAP.

8)

·
Registered
208 Posts
welshfyr said:
Thanks for hosting/posting the pics of my JeepCompass from Beautiful Banff Alberta Canada!

U ROCK!
you're very welcome.

As I said ANY OTHER OF THE COMPASS FAITHFUL who need anything hosted, let me know.

I can at least look at pictures until ours is made. :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
flybynight_x1 said:
BTW... whats that white stuff on the ground?? /wink
Don't laugh...we are supposed to be trounced with the white stuff Thur/Sat/Sun, and not sure after that with temps around -15 C!

Uggggg.

Now I know why I got the remote starter!

·
Registered
80 Posts
how did you embed the pics in your replies?

I don't see the same feature for pics on posts as I have seen in other forums (I usually frequent some hiking forums).

I don't have my photos on a website (like webshots, etc.), just on my computer.[/img]

·
Registered
208 Posts
kwc said:
how did you embed the pics in your replies?

I don't see the same feature for pics on posts as I have seen in other forums (I usually frequent some hiking forums).

I don't have my photos on a website (like webshots, etc.), just on my computer.[/img]
in the reply screen you wil see an img button. you can press it to get the img tags or just add them by typing.

you will need to have the pictures hosted and then

likeI said if people need hosting I can help.

:!:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow ! Those pictures are great and your Compass is awesome !!!

It seems to be Jeep green isn't it ?

Lucky you :)

If I'm lucky, I should get mine around december 15th. Placed an order on a Jeep green one this week and was supposed to wait a couple of months, however, they are receiving an unexpected shipment of a blue steel one next month equipped pretty much like the one I wanted to have.

I'll go for this one instead, I just can't wait that long to get my hands on one. Does anybody have a real picture of a blue steel one ? I saw the pale blue one, but not the other blue.

RedVortex

1 - 20 of 22 Posts