My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what everyone else has going on. I still have to get one more post before posting pics. so ill post mine once i get there. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Here's a crappy pic. I havent put my lift on or bigger tires yet, they are soon to come though. Ill get better pics once i wash her up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That looks great nuked!
Keep em coming!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Never saw a Compass with a push bar..........is this connected through the bumper??

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
I would like to see it from another angle........used to have a Santa Fe and mine was a wrap around the front bumper.....bolted to the frame directly......

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
basically it just has T brackets. I drilled straight through the bumper. It mounts "almost" flush. There is a small gap where the bumper curves, but its hardly noticeable.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nuked, I have a album on my profile with my compass that anyone can access if they want.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
You to get to 15 posts first................

I edited your profile as well..........no vendors link in signature

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Very nice pics COMPASSDL, awesome looking Compass, so clean!!! Definitely enjoyed your album! :D Beans to ya' BTW for NRA! :)

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Very nice and clean.............should see mine up here dirty as hell...........but spring will come one day............

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm 55 years old and spend a lot of time on my vehicles. I use Collinite wax. It's the best I've found.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Nice looking Compass ^^^^! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
4 Posts
They're actually stock 17" rims that I painted black. Duplicolor makes the paint...it took about 4 hours total. They sell silver, dark metallic and black. They got two three coats of black and three coats fo clearcoat. I also did the brake calipers in fire engine red. It looks really good for spray paint. I highly suggest their product.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts