My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are getting a nice dumping of snow in toronto right now. went out to get some grub thismorning and this dumb ass parked legit right beside me i parked close to the snowbank when i parked there were 3 other cars in the lot i came back there were mb 6 the lot can park 50 cars and he decides to park nice and close to me........ugh rant over now a pic of my compass notice front tinted headlights and turn stalks ;P that's what im talking about

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7787661&l=2a6b6fe794&id=517011061

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
That is close and I absolutely hate that, too! I deliberately park far away, more than enough room around me and for some reason, I always come out to some piece of crap on four wheels parked so close I need a can opener to get into my truck! Here's a site where you can upload pics of them and leave a notice on their vehicle if you like. In order to share the link yet keep with the family friendly nature of this site, I obviously changed the spelling, but just spell it all out in your browser.....

www.youparklikeana**h***.com. :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
34 Posts
Since I have been back in the States, I purposely will drive to the front of the store drop the wife and munchkin off. Drive to the end of the parking lot no mans land it never fails I come out and have cars/trucks parked next to me, to make it worst I usually do the samething find the spot next to the curb(minimizing the chance of a ding on both side) and park inches from it leaving plenty of room. I dont mind so much when its another custom ride or luxury car figure the guy/gal is thinking the samething. this person cares about his/her ride. Scariest places to park/ outside the daycare for me kids just swing the door open...lol..

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Yeah same here I park away from others with lots of spaces and eventually someone decides to park right beside rather than in the open. Maybe they can judge the space without being beside someone. My son says, park beside and expensive car, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus etc and they won't ding you that leaves on side to content with.

PS:Zackman, you got to clean the snow off your window, lights etc People can't see you lights and you can't see squat.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah same here I park away from others with lots of spaces and eventually someone decides to park right beside rather than in the open. Maybe they can judge the space without being beside someone. My son says, park beside and expensive car, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus etc and they won't ding you that leaves on side to content with.

PS:Zackman, you got to clean the snow off your window, lights etc People can't see you lights and you can't see squat.
yeah i know i know i know i just went around the corner to coxwell to grab some food. i cant find my brush and i keep forgetting to buy one i was at 4 different wall marts today and again i forgot! the other one is barried in the trunk of my bimmer too lazy to go get it :p on a side note i was in your neck of the woods today i think at standard auto wreckers at steels ans Kennedy area.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
yeah i know i know i know i just went around the corner to coxwell to grab some food. i cant find my brush and i keep forgetting to buy one i was at 4 different wall marts today and again i forgot! the other one is barried in the trunk of my bimmer too lazy to go get it :p on a side note i was in your neck of the woods today i think at standard auto wreckers at steels ans Kennedy area.
Ok, looked like a drink though LOL

I use a push broom at home to clear the snow. It a lot easier and faster. Brush is for when caught out and about.

Standards way south of me and East. Been there but not the best yard. They don't have much if any newer than 2000 if you're looking for parts.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, looked like a drink though LOL

I use a push broom at home to clear the snow. It a lot easier and faster. Brush is for when caught out and about.

Standards way south of me and East. Been there but not the best yard. They don't have much if any newer than 2000 if you're looking for parts.
im heading there tmrw im picking up bmw parts for my car and my buddys they have an old jag convert not an e type but close.. it was sad. btw this i where i guve you heck dont use a push broom! you will scratch your paint over time

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
The one I have has soft bristles and I don't push down on it anyway just its on weight does the trick moving off the soft powder. I use it mostly on the other Jeep since the Compass get to go in the garage its not a requirement.

But yeah keep the scratches down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts