My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may be wrong...but i thought that the power inverter, the household plug thing, that goes under the center console arm rest in the 2007 compass sport was standard...am I wrong? right now there is a hole with a cap on it with nothing in it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
115v plug

Hello. This plug is not standard. It's either optional or you need to get a North or limited compass version.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, what is a North Compass? We have the Sport and it has the plug. I had no idea that was special. But every Compass I have seen has one, except the base fwd. By the way have you seen a 2. L engine in any Compass?

·
Registered
23 Posts
power inverter

Hi, I live in Canada. There are 3 versions of the compass here. The base compass sport, the compass north, which I have, and the limited. The north has a few options on it like power inverter, seat height adjuster, cvt, flexible seating group, one touch down power window, a/c, removable flashlight, and I think the yes essentials fabric protector, and map reading lights, also remote key entry. I may have missed a couple. I've haven't seen a 2.0 liter engine here yet for compass as far as I know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Am wrong to assume you live in Canada? Here is Missouri the things you mention come standard in the Sport Compass. However the basic Compass is really basic, used mostly as a draw to get people in to look at the Compass for just over $15,000. US. I have not seen one without air Conditioning, but there are a few that might be there for the dealer to show how low the price can go.
So far we enjoy the better tires and the drivers convience group. The Sirius is something we really did not think we wanted. But. we really enjoy it and might consider keeping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts