My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day folks. Newbie here and I'm happy I came across this forum which is quite active. All for the better!:D I am looking to buy a 2010 Jeep compass and was wondering what would be a good price here in Montreal. I am looking at North Edition AWD 5 spd manual or even Limited AWD and would like to get it for under $24k. What are some of the good deals that you guys had or a reputable dealer you can refer?

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
First ...Welcome to the forum glad you found us.....and right now is a good time to buy any vehicules,,,best time......the ends of the month so the sales person can give you free options to get a sale in.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Like Ffl said, now is a good time to buy because the 2011's are on the way to dealer lots, and while I'm not sure about your area, there should be some good rebates/incentives/finance deals available, so good luck with your purchase and be sure to keep us posted! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
20 Posts
16k green limited rallye black wheels. 5 spd sunroof an a few other features. funniest car owned. i mean i have a 400hp gto. but i have to say i like driving this a tad bit more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts