My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a 2022 jeep compass lux, only have 1030 miles on it and now having problems with the radio. this pass week the the sirius radio station would not change. was like it was stuck on that station and only that station. if i pressed another key it would go back to that one again. now the fm and am both work fine. this after noon got in car and it began to work again thinking this should not happen on a car i have only had for 3.5 months. plus on steering wheel the button to change the station works sometimes. dealer is checking into this problem told me that he has never seen anything like this before

·
Registered
3 Posts
have a 2022 jeep compass lux, only have 1030 miles on it and now having problems with the radio. this pass week the the sirius radio station would not change. was like it was stuck on that station and only that station. if i pressed another key it would go back to that one again. now the fm and am both work fine. this after noon got in car and it began to work again thinking this should not happen on a car i have only had for 3.5 months. plus on steering wheel the button to change the station works sometimes. dealer is checking into this problem told me that he has never seen anything like this before
He 's a damn lie cause

tooooooòooo many of us with same problem, did they have a solution?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts